Power4Good is a charity organisation, funding projects that support people with disability in Zambia, Malawi and Ireland.
Applications are accepted throughout the year, however please note the deadlines for acceptance and consideration of Applications.
Applications for funding will be considered on a twice annual basis.
The current closing date for receipt of applications is the 15th March 2018 and in the second half of this year the closing date will be the 1st September 2018..
Download the application form at bottom of this page for your Charity to apply for funding from Power4Good and return the completed form to email@example.com before the given deadline.
Funding applications – step by step
Education, training and employment programmes that support people with disability in Zambia or Malawi may apply to Power4Good for funding for projects, on the following terms:
Terms and Conditions:
1. The maximum funding of any project to be supported will not exceed $5,000 in a 12 month period.
2. The person responsible for the project is required to provide full details of the funding required by completing and submitting an Application Form.
3. Funding applications should be fully costed with supporting quotations etc.
4. Funding applications are required to state the benefits that the projects are expected to deliver which should be seen to improve/enhance the quality of life of persons with disabilities.
5. The promoter should sign the application form and provide contact details.
How Power4Good assesses funding applications
6. Applications for funding will be considered on a twice annual basis. The current closing date for receipt of applications is 15th March 2018 and in the second half of 2018 the closing date will be 1st September 2018.
7. Only projects that submit a fully completed application form will be considered for funding. Where an incomplete form is submitted the applicant will be so advised by return email or post and the application will receive no further consideration.
8. A small Committee from members of the Power4Good board and staff will consider each complete funding application and make a recommendation to the Board. It is the role of the Board of Power4Good to approve or refuse any funding application. The decision of the Board is final. Applications received by 15th March or 1st September deadline will be assessed within 1 month and will receive notification of the decision about funding or the need for additional information within 2 months of the application deadline.
9. We aim to forward funding to successful applicants within 3 months of the application deadline. If the process is delayed for any reason applicants will be kept advised. Applicants should not enter into any arrangement or commitments to use funding until they are notified in writing that their application was successful and the agreed funds are available to them in their account.
10. Approved applications must spend the funding from Power4Good within the agreed project timeframe and for the agreed purpose. A further application can then be made for funding. A successful funding application does not mean a commitment to further funding from Power4Good, each application is considered on its own merits.